- The hole-in-one must be at Chestatee Golf Club.
- The hole-in-one does not have to occur at a CGA tournament event.
- The USGA® recommends that a hole-in-one be considered valid:
* If the player is playing one ball; a hole-in-one made in a practice round in which the player is playing two or more balls should not be acceptable.
* If made during a round of at least nine holes, except that a hole-in-one made during a match should be acceptable even if the match ends before the stipulated round is completed.
* If made at a hole with a temporary tee and/or putting green in use, even if the Committee did not specifically define the teeing ground with tee-markers; the length of the hole at the time should be stated on any certificate.
* If attested by someone acceptable to the Committee.
- Membership for 2023 is $30.00 which covers three potential hole-in-ones ($10.00 each).
- An Ace gets $10.00 times all players registered and paid. The last round of 2022 we had 70 of our 125 members registered so that's a payout of $700.00 in winnings.
- You must be paid, in good standing to receive your winnings.
- Venmo or pay cash/check to our Treasurer, Keith Morris $30.00
- We will keep the Club operating year round.