- The Hole in One must be at Chestatee.
- The Hole in One does not have to be at a CGA Event.
- The USGA® recommends that a hole-in-one be considered valid:
* If the player is playing one ball; a hole-in-one made in a practice round in which the player is playing two or more balls should not be acceptable.
* If made during a round of at least nine holes, except that a hole-in-one made during a match should be acceptable even if the match ends before the stipulated round is completed.
* If made at a hole with a temporary tee and/or putting green in use, even if the Committee did not specifically define the teeing ground with tee-markers; the length of the hole at the time should be stated on any certificate.
* If attested by someone acceptable to the Committee.
- You must be paid, in good standing to receive your winnings. (No ticky, no washy)
- An Ace gets ten bucks times all players registered and paid. (we currently have 50 out of 93 members registered so that's $500.00 but it has the potential to be $930.00!)
- Venmo or pay cash/check to our Treasurer, Keith Morris $10.00
- As soon as an Ace is announced we will re-ante and pay Keith $10.00 again.
* In the rare event that we have 2 Aces in one day, we would pay Keith $20; $10 for the player with the second Ace of the day and $10 back in the pot for a future Ace.
- We will keep the Club operating even during the off season.