Tournament: Saturday, May 22
Monday, May 17
$35.00 + Green fees
Stableford Competitions are addressed in the Rules of Golf under Rule 32. Stableford is a form of stroke play and, with few exceptions, the rules for stroke play apply. Points are awarded as follows: 0 – Double Bogey or worse, 1 – Bogey, 2 – Par, 3 – Birdie, 5 – Eagle. Each player will be assigned a point goal based on 36 minus their handicap. For example, if a player has a 10 handicap then their goal is 36 – 10 = 26 points. The golfers in each flight with the highest number of points over their quota will be the winners. Each golfer will play from the tees they selected when signing up for the CGA.
1. The tournament will be an individual stroke play event.
2. This is a "gross score" event. No strokes or pops given, that's been factored into your quota.
3. There are no negative points in this game so once you've made double bogey you can pick-up to help the pace of play.
4. Favored lies will apply in the fairways only for this event.
5. Current bunker rules apply. All bunkers are in play and you are allowed to rake and place your ball -- within the bunker.
Prizes and Points:
Overall winer: $TBD; Points - 14
1st Place: $TBD; Points - 12 per man
2nd Place: $TBD; Points - 10 per man
3rd Place: $TBD; Points - 8 per man
Prize dollars to be determined based on total registrations
Scoring and Social:
Scoring, prizes, and a low country shrimp boil will take place in Chestatee Square after the tournament.